So what you need is....
- Decide what matters to you. What are your values that drive your actions, you will need to recognise these things that truly matter in your life, for they will give you fulfilment.
- Explore areas of your life that may need an upgrade. Consider how you can improve your relationships, career, social life, spirituality, health, and community.
- Be specific about what you want to achieve, set your goals as to when you want to achieve them, and why.
- Now bring your intentions to life. Make sure you write them in the present tense, as if they’re happening now, and affirm only what you want. You should also write down your goal, the end result of what you wish to manifest. Put feeling into it!
- You may want to create a Vision Board, with your goal in the centre, and your desires around it. Now put your vision board where you see it most of all. Believe it or not I have mine in the loo. For it is where I actually have a moment to see it, read it, and act on it.